Friday, December 14, 2012

Huzzah! A review!


After many months of being a member, I finally received an email asking if I would participate with Influenster!  I was soooo excited, and my excitement was well worth it!  I'm so happy to have gotten this box.  The Cosmo Voxbox 2012 had four wonderful products and I'm happy about all of them!

The first thing I had was the Venus razor blade and an Olay razor refill.  The thing that I love about the Venus brand is is the refills are interchangeable on any Venus razor!  It's a nice cost effective way to be able to look at refills and see what you are interested in and not have to worry about buying a totally new razor just to accommodate the blade you want.
After trying out both blades they had provided, I really liked the original one the razor came with.

The next items I received were some AMAZING pens!  As a writer (and an avid collector of pens, I might add) I have heard of these pens before and was elated to see these in my box!  Pilot Pen have outdone themselves :)  These pens, Frixion, as they have been called have very fluid ink and here's the best part!  It's erasable!  I have already owned 2 of these, and wrote so much with them, that I ran out of ink.  I don't think there are refills, but they aren't really expensive pens to start out with.  Anyways, these pens aren't like those that claimed to be erasable when I was younger that had the pencil eraser attached to a pen and smeared the ink everywhere.  These actually work!  It's fantastic!

 (I had to get two pens because my camera was being a jerk and not focusing on the pens.... Sorry)

Alrighty, the third that was I received was a perfume!  Now I am a fan of any Bath and Body works scent, and guess what?!?!  It was a B&BW scent ^_^  Forever Red is a really nice scent that is a bit of a stronger scent, and not too subtle until after about an hour.  It's more of a spicy seductive scent, which I love.  Anything spicy is a favorite of mine ^_^  I LOVED this scent, and will probably be buying it once I run out of this adorable bottle!


And last, but certainly not least, they sent out some Ghiradelli chocolate!  We have a neighbor who used to work for Ghiradelli and that was a fantastic time!  I'm not a huge fan of chocolate (I know, weird for a woman...) but this brand is a chocolate that I will actually eat a piece a day haha!  They send out their new Sea Salt Escape flavor, and I have seen many people shirk the idea of salt and chocolate, but DON'T!  It's fantastic.  Especially for people who don't like chocolate, like myself, it's a nice balance between salty and sweet.  Besides that, the packaging is cool!

To end all this, I must say that I am very happy with the items I received HERE. Influenster is fantastic, and I'm happy to finally become a part of it!  Be on the lookout for my next post showing what I received from Ipsy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment